I am a copywriter and content marketer.
In my work for Norwich-based digital marketing agency, Further, I wrote on-page content for products and informational search as well as topical articles – including interviews, listicles and guides.
You can find examples of my work in my portfolio.
Through my work with SEO teams I have a good understanding of search, web analytics and its application in content. I am proficient in web tools such as Google Analytics, Ahrefs and SEMrush for keyword research and content optimisation. I can also use Google Analytics to analyse traffic sources and user journeys in order to improve the user experience of web pages.
I am also a proficient web designer and developer, having taught myself HTML, CSS, PHP and MySQL. I also have a basic understanding of C# and C++. I love keeping up with the newest innovations in technology and experimenting with coding projects in my free time.
Skills and knowledge:
- Plan and write a broad range of content, including articles, blogs and product pages
- Create, manage and track content using CMS tools including WordPress
- Use tools including Google Analytics to track content performance
- Edit, proofread and optimise content based on commercial and informational keywords
- Research topics and keywords in any field
- Design web pages and content for optimal user experience